datapitstop » Grant County Government, Indiana » Health Department » Food Services »FAQDirectory
401 S Adams St
Marion, IN 46953
(765) 668-8871
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
How do I file a complaint against a food outlet?
Call the Food Division of the Grant County Health Dept. at 651-2401. The complaint can be filed one of three ways: a verbal complaint will be taken over the phone; you can come to our department and fill out a complaint form; or you can ask to be mailed a complaint form.
We prefer to have the name, address and telephone number of the complaintant so that we can notify you of the action taken on your complaint. You can file a complaint anonymously, however we NEVER divulge the name of the complaintant to the food establishment.

Back Home